Sparrow Primitives – Hand Made Homeware
November 24, 2010
This month on Girlie Gossip we’re going to be focusing on hand made items, crafting and homewares. We want to bring your attention to products that can really add some warmth and heart to your home this winter and we’re starting with Sparrow primitives.
These amazingly beautiful shelf blocks from Sparrow Primitives are absolutely perfect for adding a shabby chic feel to a room. I have the ‘Sit Long, Talk Much‘ blocks in my dining room (which is attached to the kitchen) and I think it adds a wonderful focal point to a shelf and is perfect for making the room feel warm and welcoming!
There are also a lovely range of old fashioned looking signs for various rooms in your house or just to add some decoration to a kitchen wall. The Christmas signs and blocks are lovely and would be perfect as one of those special pieces you get out and dust off year and year again to add a festive touch to your home.
You can view the full collection by visiting the official website here: http://www.sparrowprimitives.co.uk
A firm favourite in handmade homeware from the Girlie Gossip team!
Written by Editor
- Make Maths Fun With Little Punk London!
- 3 Must Have Beauty Buys: Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow
- Currently Coveting: Disney Cinderella Pens by Cross!
- Xbox One Revealed
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Noel Christmas Decoration!
- Five simple steps on getting your home ‘guest ready’ this Christmas
- Christmas Gifting from Ocado!
- Kitchen Devils: Christmas for those who love to Cook!
- Beat the Autumn Blues with a Gallo Film Club Evening