We know how tough it can be finding that perfect Father’s Day gift, so Girlie Gossip have taken it upon ourselves to come to the rescue and have put together a Father’s Day gift guide to help inspire you! With gifts for every kind of dad, we’re sure you will find something suitable…
Hailed as the future of grooming products, the Wahl Lithium Ion Professional Clipper is the must have product for any style savvy gent. Complete with advanced Lithium Ion technology the newclipper can run for a lengthy 90 minutes after only a quick charge.
Styling tip: Lithium Ion Professional Clippers havea sleek design with rounded edges to allow for afirm hold during use. Change guide combsduring the haircut and gently graduate into thelonger length on top to achieve a style similar toJared Leto in his current Hugo Boss advert.Priced at £89.99
Available from www.boots.com The stylish and innovative Lithium IonClippers are a welcome addition to theWahl family, the UK’s Number 1 Clipperbrand. With eight guide combs, storagepouch and incredibly quick re-chargingtiming, this clipper is the perfectcompanion on business trips, weekendsaway or at home for a last minute haircut.
Moosehead Male Grooming Products
The natural scalp regulators Zinc & Sage help alleviate itching and flaking caused by over-drying products and harsh weather. Wheat Protein conditioner leaves hair shiny and manageable whilst Papaya extract & 11 more certified-organic extracts and essential oils help to condition hair, leaving it stronger and fuller. RRP: £20.00Celeb (dad) fans of the brand include: David Schwimmer, Harry Connick Jr & Freddie Prinze Jr.
Check them out here to find a stockist: http://www.moosehead.com.au/
Father’s Day at Melogy
Treat the man you care for to a new look with the special Father’s Day Package from Melogy, one of London’s leading grooming establishments.
The package includes:
– Haircut & Consultation
– The Expert Shave
– DECLÉOR gift set worth £25 with shave oil, cleanser, shave gel, soothing aftershave and eye gel
– Glass of champagne or soft drink
The Melogy Father’s Day Package costs £60. Gift vouchers are also available. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7383 0027.
Based in the iconic St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Melogy’s new 5-Star flagship salon is a short walk from Michelin chef Marcus Wareing’s new restaurant, The Gilbert Scott; Europe’s only 29 meter bar, and the hotel’s exclusive Chambers Club. All perfect for showing off that new Melogy look. You can also bespoke your own Melogy packages and as part of our collaboration with the St Pancras Spa you can also choose a reviving and refreshing back treatment for the special man in your life.
Russian Standard Vodka is proud to offer a luxury vodka created and presented exactly as premium vodka should be: Russian Standard Gold.
Perfect this Father’s Day for men with impeccable taste, Russian Standard Gold is a smooth and rich vodka ideal for special celebrations and can be consumed neat, on the rocks or with a favourite mixer.
Hosting a range of subtle sweet notes including honey, almond and vanilla, Russian Standard Gold is a unique combination of Dmitri Mendeleev’s classic vodka formula and carefully selected extracts of Siberian golden root. What’s more, every bottle is housed within striking gold packaging in order to create the ultimate golden gift for loved ones this Father’s Day.
Find Russian Standard Gold in all good supermarkets and liquor stores, as well as Selfridges and Harrods. RRP £20 (70cl). www.russianstandardvodka.com
Paper Jamz – For Father’s Day Air Guitar Fun!
Kids will love to rock out with their dads on Father’s Day with the new Paper Jamz series 2 guitars. Paper Jamz are super thin, super light guitars with unique Active Graphics technology. There are no strings, you simply touch the surface of the guitar to play.
You don’t even need to be able to play the guitar, Paper Jamz will turn dad into an instant note-perfect, super cool rock artist – much to the kids amazement. And when dad has given his breathtaking solo performance – the kids will be clamouring to have a go too.
Paper Jamz come with three built-in songs and has four different play modes. Perfect Play, where you just have to strum the guitar for perfect music, Rhythm Play where you have to play in time to the guitar music and Free-play where you can use over 30 chords, majors, minors, sharps and flats to play any song you like. You can also turn off the vocals for karaoke mode. Paper Jamz is powered by batteries and have no wires to trip over. Check them out here: http://www.paperjamz.com/en
It Doesn’t Have to cost a fortune with Poundland!
Spend pocket money wisely and grab Dad a bargain to be proud of this Father’s Day.
With every item only £1 there will still be a few pounds left over to treat ‘the old man’ to his favourite tipple!
We know all Dads are different but the variety of products available in Poundland’s Father’s Day range means there won’t be any hassles in finding something to suit. With everything from Simpsons shot glasses to cute and fun gifts, pick up a real bargain!
This Father’s Day get your dad off his feet and let him sit back and relax with a glass of one of these wonderful wines:
– Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz: Smooth palate displaying generous sweet, ripe plum and bright red berry fruits. This wine is well balanced and a great accompaniment to roasted meats. RRP£6.73
– Nottage Hill Pinot Noir: Sweet flavours of cherry and strawberry with hints of mint an fennel are complemented by spicy notes and sweet cigar box oak characters. Perfect with an oriental menu or thoroughly enjoyable with roast duck. RRP£6.73
– Kumala Cabernet Shiraz: A rich nuttiness follows through on the palette, with a lingering aftertaste with a touch of chocolate. The wine will make a perfect partner to fillet steaks, lamb chops and hearty stews. RRP£6.79
– Kumala Sauvignon Blanc: A light-bodied, dry wine with hints of gooseberry and lime on the nose. Floral, crisp, pungent fruit on the palate with good concentration and length. Perfect with meats and seafood. RRP£6.79
– Fish Hoek Sauvignon Blanc: Attractive New World mouth-filling style. Tropical fruit salad spiked with a sweet and sour twist of lime mingles with a good green fig and nettle intensity. On the palate there are hints of gooseberry, a nice acidity and a lovely lingering aftertaste – made for easy quaffing. This is a wine that can be sipped, but will also lend itself beautifully to seafood, light poultry dishes and salads. RRP£6.99
– Fish Hoek Shiraz: Ripe, juicy red fruit with exciting vanilla and black pepper on the nose follows through for a perfect long finish of optimum fruit and beautifully integrated wood tannin. Goes superbly with grilled steak or game. RRP£6.99