Spring Yoga Studio launching May 2012
January 20, 2012
Combining the absolute relaxation, beautiful weather, and stunning surroundings of Ekies All Senses Resort, with the spiritual wellbeing of varying Yoga classes to make the perfect vacation to kick-start the new season.
Experience yoga at sunset as the sun sets on the hotel’s secluded beach.
Ekies All Senses Resort is a luxurious, award-winning property set in the beautiful Vourvourou Bay, in the Sithonia region of Halkidiki, with stunning views of Mount Athos. This chic hotel, with just 64 rooms and suites, boasts a swanky vibe of contemporary design and is an idyllic destination to escape to. With a wealth of fresh, organic produce, this resort is the perfect place to sample delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
The yoga studio offers two options:
Option A – 11-13 May 2012 includes half board and 16 hours of yoga. Early registration (before 31/03/2012) prices start at €425 per person based in a couple sharing a double room.
Option B – 11-16 May 2012 includes half board and 8 hours of yoga. Early registration (before 31/03/2012) prices start at €186 per person based on a couple sharing a double room.
For more information on the resort, please visit www.ekies.gr
Written by Editor
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- Ho Ho Glow! Christmas gifts with St. Moriz
- Holiday Like One Direction!
- Celebrate Christmas In Style At The Mayfair!
- Alton Towers Scarefest!
- WIN ASHTANGA YOGA FOR BEGINNERS DVD’s
- Top Gift! The Ultimate ESPN Boxing Collection