Steal Her Style! Kate Middleton
May 23, 2011
Kate Middleton’s classic and elegant style reached a pinnacle point on her Wedding day with those jewels. To steal her style, we know of a pair of earrings at a fraction of a price.
The original earrings were designed by Robinson Pelham and cost a cool £15,000, if you dont have that available in your purse right now, but want to get the look head over to QVC who have a set that look almost the same for a mere £35 leaving you £14,965 to buy a car, or go on a few holidays ;)
Kate pear-drop earrings from our Diamonique collection. Designed to resemble the earrings worn by Catherine Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, on her wedding day to Prince William. Accessorise in regal style with these stunning earrings.
- Sterling silver
- 2 x pear-cut simluated diamonds (6mm x 4mm)
- Round-cut simulated diamonds: 8 x (2mm); 2 x (1.75mm); 46 x (1.5mm); 4 x (1.25mm); 4 x (1mm)
- Width: 1cm (0.4″)
- Drop: 3cm (1.2″)
- Post and butterfly fittings, suitable for pierced ears only
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 1.98 carats
QVC is available on Freeview ch16, Sky ch640, freesat ch800, Virgin ch740
Written by Andy
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts from Moonpig
- Summer Statement Earings
- Royal Wedding Roundup – The Best Royal Wedding Beauty, Fashion and More!
- Blair Waldorf vs. Kate Middleton
- Stargazer Princess Lipstick Collection!
- Peacocks launches the UK’s first £14 “Kate” dress