Stocking Filler Alert: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint!
November 15, 2012
Barry M introduces the NEW generation of high shine polish- the Gelly Nail Paint collection. Available in 9 colours, this latest collection gives you that salon gloss finish, at a high street price. With a shade to suit every occasion, make the Gelly Nail Paint your go to high gloss polish!
Available in 9 fruity shades for the bold, brave and beautiful, to get best results apply one layer of base coat, one coat of Gelly
Nail Paint and no top coat needed:
Plum- a deep purple shade that adds a touch of sophistication to your day-to-day outfit
Blackberry- this deep blue is bold and classic, perfect for your working week
Watermelon- a dark green, that looks great for Autumn/Winter season
Blood Orange- this juicy shade is a mixture of a classic red with an orange twist
Satsuma- outrageously orange this nail paint makes no apologies, perfect for the fashion lover and statement nails
Grapefruit- this perky pink shade will give you noticeable nails in seconds
Pomegranate- the perfect mix between pink and red, this shade is fun and flirty for a night on the town
Prickly Pear- a pretty, soft and versatile lilac shade, that is suitable for all occasions and outfits
Blueberry- this light and feminine blue shade adds a touch of class to your fingertips!
Barry M products always make fab gifts for any occasion and as a fab beauty treat for yourself but these are especially good at this time of the year for those looking for cheap and cheerful stocking filler gift ideas! Available at Boots, www.barrym.com and More.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Go Green For St Patrick’s Day With Barry M Cosmetics!
- Barry M Nail Paints – Get The Look!
- O.P.I Oz The Great and Powerful – Which Witch are You?
- Impulse and Barry M Limited Edition Packs!
- 17 Mini Nail Library