Stocking Filler: Miranda Hart – Is it Just Me?
December 21, 2012
If you love Miranda Hart and her hilarious show ‘Miranda’ then this book is one for you. Packed full with funny stories and quotes it is the perfect festive read!
Well hello to you dear browser. Now I have your attention it would be rude if I didn’t tell you a little about my literary feast. So, here is the thing: is it just me or does anyone else find that adulthood offers no refuge from the unexpected horrors, peculiar lack of physical coordination and sometimes unexplained nudity, that accompanied childhood and adolescence?
Does everybody struggle with the hazards that accompany, say, sitting elegantly on a bar stool; using chopsticks; pretending to understand the bank crisis; pedicures – surely it’s plain wrong for a stranger to fondle your feet? Or is it just me?
I am proud to say I have a wealth of awkward experiences – from school days to life as an office temp – and here I offer my 18-year-old self (and I hope you too dear reader) some much needed caution and guidance on how to navigate life’s rocky path.
Because frankly where is the manual? The much needed manual to life. Well, fret not, for this is my attempt at one and let’s call it, because it’s fun, a Miran-ual. I thank you.
Get hold of it from all good book stores and Amazon now!
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Dear John Trailer Analysis and Info
- Dear John Competition!
- Sainsbury’s branch into pre-school book market
- LAUNCH OF THE ‘PLAIN SPEAKING PERSONALITY AWARDS’
- Mummy’s little helpers feel the pocket money pinch