Stocking Fillers – Rings From Annie Haak!
October 8, 2010
Annie Haak Designs was set up after Annie was touched by the people, culture, and spirituality of the island Bali. She was enchanted by the Balinese artisan silversmiths, and she has captured the energy and beauty of the island in a book of pencil drawings.
For her latest collection she has combined charms and sterling silver to create an eclectic collection of bracelets, rings, and necklaces. Friendship bracelets, which are top of the fashion radar at the moment, have been carefully handcrafted with meaningful charms.
Key pieces include ‘My Guardian Angel’, which brings love and protection using Annie’s personal symbol of triumph over adversity. Feel a flutter of fascination with the engraved Butterfly and Dragonfly pendants. The ‘Luk Luk’ necklace captivates the curiosity of Annie Haak Designs, symbolising love, luck, and prosperity.
Annie’s sterling silver jewellery continues to be inspired by her love of Bali. Attention to detail and quality workmanship defines her creative process, along with her use of fine materials. Each piece of Annie Haak Designs jewellery is handcrafted in her studio in Surrey, and they each bear her signature three-heart sterling silver charm.
Annie is passionate about providing a truly personal service to customers and she says, “I believe that the pleasure of buying and receiving a special.
We love these stretchy silver rings, pictured! They are perfect for stocking filler gifts and will be treasured for years to come. Get them, and many more beautiful jewellery items from: www.anniehaakdesigns.co.uk
Written by Editor
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Win a perfect party season dress with Lili-London
- Win a gorgeous dress with Desire Clothing!
- Borishade London: Perfect Christmas Party Dresses
- Ho Ho Glow! Christmas gifts with St. Moriz
- Annie Haak Cord Bracelets For Festival Fashion!
- Men’s Fashion – How to Accessorise With Annie Haak!
- True Blood Jewellery Line
- Valentine’s Day Pandora Jewellery!
- Thomas Sabo Summer Jewellery