TASTE OF THE ORIENT CAPTURED IN NEW WALKERS SENSATIONS SZECHUAN SPICE
April 30, 2008
Walkers Sensations is celebrating the Orient in the countdown to the Beijing Olympics, with the addition of the delicious new flavour, Szechuan Spice, to the range of ‘posh crisps’.
Walkers Sensations Szechuan Spice captures the unique mixture of sweet, sour, aromatic and fragrant for which Asian cuisine is famed. Combining the intensely aromatic taste of ginger, zesty lemongrass and fragrant coriander, a dash of soy sauce and a warming kick of chilli, Walkers Sensations Szechuan Spice is a crunchier potato crisp
bursting with irresistible flavours.
Walkers Sensations Szechuan Spice, available in 40g (RRP 43p) and 175g sharing bag (RRP £1.49), will be in all major supermarkets and selected independent retailers from April 2008.
Written by Editor
- For Men: Trevor Sorbie Christmas Gift Sets
- Fab Stocking Filler Picks from Cargo!
- Christmas Gift Ideas From Jelly Belly!
- Give the gift of ‘Man of Steel’ this Christmas!
- WIN MRS. BROWN’S BOYS LIVE TOUR: MRS. BROWN RIDES AGAIN ON BLU-RAY
- Walkers Sensations Launch Delicious New Posh Crisps!
- HP Raises Temperatures At The Table
- Tesco Festive Food Favourites
- Loyd Grossman Delicious For One Range!
- Christmas ‘Foodie’ Gifts from QVC!