TASTE OF THE ORIENT CAPTURED IN NEW WALKERS SENSATIONS SZECHUAN SPICE
April 30, 2008
Walkers Sensations is celebrating the Orient in the countdown to the Beijing Olympics, with the addition of the delicious new flavour, Szechuan Spice, to the range of ‘posh crisps’.
Walkers Sensations Szechuan Spice captures the unique mixture of sweet, sour, aromatic and fragrant for which Asian cuisine is famed. Combining the intensely aromatic taste of ginger, zesty lemongrass and fragrant coriander, a dash of soy sauce and a warming kick of chilli, Walkers Sensations Szechuan Spice is a crunchier potato crisp
bursting with irresistible flavours.
Walkers Sensations Szechuan Spice, available in 40g (RRP 43p) and 175g sharing bag (RRP £1.49), will be in all major supermarkets and selected independent retailers from April 2008.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Walkers Sensations Launch Delicious New Posh Crisps!
- HP Raises Temperatures At The Table
- Tesco Festive Food Favourites
- Loyd Grossman Delicious For One Range!
- Christmas ‘Foodie’ Gifts from QVC!