The Big Food Fight GORDON RAMSAY: COOKALONG LIVE – Win Signed Books!
January 7, 2008
18 January 2008, 9.00 pm, Channel 4
As part of C4’s The Big Food Fight season: Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live, 18 January 2008, 9pm, C4 www.channel4.com/food
In the finale of The Big Food Fight season, Gordon Ramsay hosts an action-packed hour as he invites the nation to cook along with him: live.
In just one hour, Gordon will prove that everyone can prepare, and enjoy mouth-watering home-made food as he creates a three-course dinner that can be cooked by anyone and dished up in the space of sixty minutes.
No matter how rarely you cook, if you buy the ingredients, and get all the utensils you need ready, and then follow Gordon’s instructions live on the show, you can create a fantastic meal for four people (get in training using the invaluable online guides at www.channel4.uk/food).
Gordon will link up with Cookalongers nationwide, checking on their progress and giving tailored advice to make sure they get all the food right. Plus he’ll be talking to some very special secret Cookalongers whose identities will only be revealed on the night.
Great cooks, occasional cooks and takeaway addicts alike can all share in this nationwide dinner party. The only question is: who are you going to be cooking for on Friday the 18th?
Cooking along with Gordon on the show will be self-confessed culinary disaster area Chris Moyles. And as well as showing the nation how to cook a delicious three-course meal, Gordon will also be challenging Alan Carr, Max Beesley and Mica Paris to take him on with their favourite recipes.
‘This is yet another culinary challenge for me’ says Gordon. ‘It’s the first time ever that I’ve cooked live on TV so it’s really exciting.
‘The most difficult thing in cooking is timing, but I’m going to be telling you what to do and when to do it, so it’ll be easy. I’m going to prove that everyone can prepare a quick, delicious meal. Trust me, even if you hardly ever cook, you’ll be able to do this!’
Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live. It’s not just must watch, it’s must cook.
Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live – Friday 18 January at 9pm
Details can also be found at www.channel4.uk/food
We are offering Lucky Girlie Gossip Readers the chance to win signed Gordon Ramsay books! For your chance to bag yourself one of these cool prizes simply tell us which is the name of one of Gordon’s other top TV Shows:
a) Ramsay’s Farm
b)Ramsay’s Worst Nightmare
c) Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares
email us your answer using the contact form provided below! Competition closes Jan 28th 2008
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
Written by Editor
- Currently Coveting: Impulse Secret Smile
- Summer Haircare: Mark Hill Holiday Hair
- Summer Nail Art With imPRESS!
- Dove Father’s Day Products!
- Great British Summer Cocktails!
- Comic Relief Launch world’s first Seriously Good scratch ‘n’ sniff app!
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Notes from my Kitchen Table’ Book Review
- Tana’s Kitchen Secrets
- WIN I Can Cook at Christmas DVD’s
- WIN! The Inbetweeners USA DVD’s!