The Farrelly brothers’ triumphant return to form is coming to DVD on February 4th, 2008 and to mark it’s release we have a great competition for Girlie Gossip members!
Emmy® Award-winning actor Ben Stiller (Zoolander, Meet The Parents) takes the lead in this hysterical comedy as indecisive Eddie, a newlywed who finds true love on his honeymoon – but not with his new bride!
HEARTBREAK KID is an outrageously funny comedy, from top writer and directors the Farrelly Brothers (There’s Something About Mary, Dumb and Dumber).
After years of bachelorhood and constant pressure from his father, Doc (Stiller’s real-life father Jerry Stiller), Eddie starts to wonder if he is being too picky about the women he meets. So when a chance encounter with alluring blonde Lila leads to a sweet romance Eddie impulsively decides to get married. However, their heavenly honeymoon quickly descends to hell when the woman of his dreams turns out to be a total nightmare and the guy who could never pull the trigger realises he jumped the gun.
Soon after reaching their exotic Mexican hideaway, Eddie falls for girl-next-door Miranda (Michelle Monaghan – Mission: Impossible III, Mr. & Mrs Smith), who has no clue that he’s on his honeymoon. Now Eddie has to find a way to disentangle himself from his brief disastrous marriage without losing the girl of his dreams.
The HEARTBREAK KID DVD and HD DVD feature a host of side-splitting bonus features including commentary by the Farrelly Brothers, deleted scenes, a gag reel, and featurettes.
HEARTBREAK KID is available to buy on February 4th, 2008
We are giving lucky Girlie Gossip readers the chance to win a copy of the DVD and the soundtrack simply by answering the following question. Use the email form to send us your answers (below) Good luck, competition closes Feb 19th!
In which movie did Ben Stiller play a male model alongside Owen Wilson?
b) Meet the parents
email us your answer using the correct drop down menu from the contact form below!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.