Paramount Home Entertainment Presents FOOTAGE THAT WAS TOO INTENSE FOR CINEMAS
An even more terrifying version of the film comes to DVD unleashing a never-before-seen ending, behind the scenes features, deleted scenes, the making of and many more terrifying extras ~
Something deadly comes to life on October 13, 2008 when the terrifying thriller THE RUINS screams onto DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Based on the gripping best-selling novel by Scott Smith, THE RUINS showcases a hot young cast including Jonathan Tucker (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Jena Malone (Donnie Darko), Shawn Ashmore (X-Men: The Last Stand), Laura Ramsey (She’s the Man) and Joe Anderson (Across the Universe).
Featuring never-before-seen footage that was too intense for cinemas, the DVD includes an all new ending, commentary by director Carter Smith and editor Jeff Betancourt, “The Making of THE RUINS”, “Creeping Death”, “Building THE RUINS” and deleted scenes.
When a group of tight-knit college friends visit the site of an undisturbed Mayan ruin, they stumble into an ancient trap where an unspoken evil is waiting to drag its victims into an endless nightmare. As fear and paranoia eat away at their sanity, their only chance at escape is to commit the unthinkable.
THE RUINS is available to buy on DVD from October 13 2008
from Paramount Home Entertainment
You can bag yourselves a copy of The Ruins on DVD plus seeing as it is coming up to Halloween theres also a copy of the hit film Disturbia and horror movie Pulse to go with it. Great additions to your horror DVD collection even if we do say so ourselves!
To enter simply get in touch using the contact form below and tell us why you think you should win. Most creative answer (as deemed fit by our judges) will win the 3 DVD’s! Good Luck, competition closes October 25th
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.