Set in New York in the sweltering summer of 1994, The Wackness tells the story of a troubled teenage drug dealer (Josh Peck), who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist, brilliantly played by Sir Ben Kingsley….
Things get more complicated when he falls for one of his classmates, who just happens to be the doctor’s daughter. Set against the backdrop of the greatest year in hip hop history, this is a coming-of-age story about sex, drugs, music – and what it takes to be a man.
We have 3 copies of The Wackness book up for grabs to lucky girlie gossip readers! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is use the contact form below to send us your name, Girlie Gossip username and email address and we’ll contact the lucky winners on September 6th when the competition closes. Good luck!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.