Treat Yourself to a Fresh New Taste with Stowells Light
January 27, 2012
A refreshingly light taste experience, Stowells Light is a delicious treat that’s both full of flavour and low in calories.
Stowells Light stands up to taste tests. Bursting with fruity aromas and a touch of sweetness, it’s a fresh choice which can be enjoyed at every occasion, plus it has the added benefit of containing less calories and alcohol than your usual glass of wine.
With just 60 calories per glass, that’s 30 per cent less than a standard glass of wine, and less than one unit of alcohol per 125ml serving, the crisp flavours of its Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc grapes are perfect to enjoy on it’s own or with a Mediterranean fish stews; with the Shiraz Rose an ideal partner to fresh ‘superfood’ salads.
Did you know that one glass of Stowells Light contains over 120 less calories than a packet of Malteasers? A light treat for those looking for something different to their usual tipple.
Stowells Light White:
Made from a blend of Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, Stowells Light White is bursting with melon, pear and apricot fruit flavours, balancing fresh acidity with a touch of sweetness.
Stowells Light Rosé:
This Shiraz Rose is a vibrant youthful pink, full of juicy strawberry, raspberry and cherry fruit flavours. Perfectly balanced with a zesty acidity and a touch of sweetness.
Stowells Light is available at all ASDA stores nationwide for RRP £5.49
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Mother’s Day Wine Ideas!
- It doesn’t have to be RED This Valentines Day!
- Raise a glass to the festivities with Accolade Wines this Christmas!
- UNWIND WITH ENTWINE – the lighter way to enjoy alcohol
- Spark some Romance with Valentine’s Day Wines!