November 3, 2009
9. Bella: “That was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen.”
8. Bella: [to Edward] “Did you get contacts? Your eyes were black the last time I saw you, but now they’re golden brown?”
7. Jessica: [to Bella]“… And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she’s really weird and she’s with Jasper, the blonde one that looks like he’s in pain all the time!” When we first meet the Cullen’s.
6. Edward: “So, the lion fell in love with the lamb”
5. James: [to Edward] “You’re alone… because you’re faster than the others. But not stronger…”
4. Alice: “Hi Bella, I’m Alice! Oh! You do smell good! It’s ok, Bella and I are going to be great friends!”
3. Billy Black: [to Bella] “We came for your flat-screen. And because Jacob wouldn’t stop talking about seeing you again.”
Jacob Black: “Thanks, Dad. Nice.”
Billy Black: “I’m just keepin’ it real, son.”
2. Bella: “Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?”
Edward: “Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush, it’s very common. You can Google it.”
1. Edward: [to Bella] “I leave you for two minutes and the wolves descend” After Jacob turns up at their prom.
Here are our top three that the film missed out as well:
3. Bella: [to Edward] “You said that Rosalie and Emmett will get married soon… well I did wonder about you and me someday.”
Obviously, you can’t fit a whole book into such a short space of time but I was disappointed with the amount of love shared between Edward and Bella, I believe it needed more fleshing out so we can understand the true extent of their feelings.
2. Edward: [to Bella] “Alice doesn’t remember her human life at all. She doesn’t know who created her. She awoke alone.”
I would have liked to have seen more of the Cullen family, Alice is my favourite character in the book and I missed her on screen. Hers and Jasper’s story I find fascinating and I hope they find room for it in one of the future films.
1. Edward: [to Bella] “So you faint at the sight of blood?” Edward asked. This seemed to entertain him.”
A personal joke Edward shares with the reader, knowing this is his “diet”.
If anyone disagrees and has other favourite quotes feel free to get in touch and we’ll add them!
By Anna Louise
Written by Editor
- Fashion Trend Alert: Polka Dot Style
- MOSCHINO loves DISARONNO
- Perfect Pairing for Valentine’s Day
- Valentines Day Treats from Dove Men
- Fun Valentine’s Day Gifts from Moonpig
- New Moon Latest
- Twilight: New Moon Official Poster, News And Gossip!
- New Moon Poster Unveiled!
- Twilight Books
- Latest New Moon Poster – Edward & Bella Embrace