Who Gets Fluffy? By Judith Summers
December 22, 2008
On Christmas Day, forty-year-old fashion makeover expert Annie Curtis decides to divorce her unfaithful house-husband, wannabe rock star Mark. It’s all too civilized – until Mark claims sole custody of Fluffy, their scruffy mongrel. Annie is outraged. The designer gloves are off, and the fur starts flying in the divorce courts. Just whose dog is Fluffy? And how did Annie acquire him? A hilarious novel with plenty of twists and turns, Who Gets Fluffy? is this Christmas’ perfect stocking-filler.
About the Author
Judith Summers is the author of four novels, a prize-winning history of Soho and two biographies. A freelance journalist, she has also written widely on the eighteenth century and the history of London. Judith is the author of the bestselling My Life with George. She lives in London with her son, and their Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, George.
What Girlie Gossip Thought …
This is a real page turner! You can’t help but get completely involved in the lives of Annie and Mark, taking sides and forming your own opinions on this couples bitter divorce row over their dog Fluffy. Well written, funny and heart-warming this is a great Christmas or New Year read that also delivers an interesting insight into the world of personal shopping and fashion. We loved it!
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- Bad Angels by Rebecca Chance
- The Lost Book Of Salem By Katherine Howe – Book Review
- 50% Off Mark Hill Electrical Products Until Jan 2014!
- London Fashion Week-End!
- Westfield London Brings Fashion to Life