GET INTERACTIVE THIS CHRISTMAS WITH THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE DVDi GAME
Take the strain out of Christmas shopping this year and bag yourselves a truly entertaining DVDi game courtesy of Universal Pictures. Set for release on 24 November 2008, hours of fun for all the family are guaranteed with the celebratory 10th Anniversary edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Ever wondered what it’d be like to win a million pounds? What better way to find out than by playing the multi-award winning Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. With its new and exciting multimode function, allowing four players to enjoy competitive playing simultaneously via four hand-held multiple choice buzzers that are included with the game, this DVDi is faster and more competitive than ever before. There are also two game options for the ultimate Who Wants To Be A Millionaire experience:
• The Multi-Millionaire Challenge: battle it out with up to three competitors. All players start with their own prize ladder and three lifelines. The first to get to the top of their prize ladder and win the million is the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire winner!
• Special Anniversary Games: 11 anniversary games from the last 10 years. See if you can win the anniversary game without the help of lifelines!
Hosted by Chris Tarrant, this special, new format edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire gives you, your family and friends the chance to win a ‘Live like a Millionaire’ weekend in real life if you get to the millionaire question! With its high speed action, easy to play functionality and 750 new questions aimed at all the family (via adult, junior and mixed game options), the game also features archive show footage plus all the original questions taken from the chosen shows from the last 10 years, memorable contestants, worst Phone A Friend, dreadful losses and some landmark million pound wins.
We have x3 copies of this great game to give away to lucky readers, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one is tell us the answer to the very simple question below and mail it us using the contact form below along with your contact details:
Who is the host of Who wants to be a millionaire?
A) Chris Moyles
B) Chris Tarrant
c) Chris Eubank
Good luck! Comp closes DEC 12th 2008.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.