William and Kate can celebrate with a free day at Drayton Manor!
April 6, 2011
Friday 29th April may be special for a certain William and Kate, but Drayton Manor Theme Park in Tamworth, Staffordshire, is determined to make it just as exciting for other couples called William and Kate by offering them free entry into the park on that day.
To qualify, William and Kate (or Katherine) need to turn up together with a valid proof of ID. The couples will then be given entry into the award-winning attraction*.
For the adrenaline-loving couples, there’s a variety of thrill rides, including the UK’s only stand up rollercoaster, Shockwave and Apocalypse, which was voted UK’s scariest ride by channel five’s The Gadget Show.
The park is also home to a sensational 4D cinema, where William and Kate can cuddle up and watch Marvin the Martian in the 3rd dimension. There’s also a 15-acre zoo where the more romantically inclined can walk hand-in-hand and marvel at over 100 different animal species.
For those that have young ones in tow or are just young at heart there’s popular Thomas Land™, which is home to 19 rides and attractions based on the Thomas & Friends™ series, including indoor and outdoor play areas and a shop.
For further information, check out www.draytonmanor.co.uk or call on 0844 472 1960.
Written by Editor
- Delicious Last Minute Easter Treats and Gifts
- Last Minute LUSH Easter Gift Ideas
- Treat Mum to a gorgeous Mother’s Day gift from the Biscuiteers
- Mother’s Day Skincare and Make-up Gift Guide
- Top Picks: Mother’s Day Flowers
- New Thomas Ride Hits Drayton Manor
- Firework spectacular at Drayton Manor Theme Park!
- It’s the final countdown at Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Summer Holiday Fun at Drayton Manor
- Love Your Zoo Week At Drayton Manor