The highly anticipated exposé The September Issue chronicling Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour’s preparations for an autumn issue of the magazine premieres in cinemas across key cities around the country on September 11th 2009. However if you miss out on the release that critics are calling “utterly riveting” and the “fashionistas’ fashion film of choice”, The September Issue will be available to own and rent on DVD from September 21st 2009.
Have you ever wanted to sit on the front row of a catwalk fashion show? THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE puts you in the shoes of the most influential woman in fashion and the woman who inspired the Devil Wears Prada, Anna Wintour, editor of Vogue magazine.
Taking us behind her trademark bob and huge sunglasses THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE is an amusing, touching and often surprising look at the inner workings and untouchable glamour of the fashion industry. Following in their footsteps as they prepare the biggest ever issue of the magazine at fashion shoots in Paris, London and Milan.
Exposing the truth behind the pictures, and featuring appearances from some of the worlds most fascinating designers including Jean Paul Gaultier and actress and covergirl Sienna Miller, THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE is a must see for all fashion lovers.
For all budding fashionaita’s that want a piece of the glamour we’ve parented with Momentum pictures to offer one lucky winner an official ‘The September Issue’ poster.
For your chance of winning this limited edition prize, simply answer the following question and send it via the contact form below along with your name and address:
Which fashion conscious movie star features on the cover of Vogue during ‘The September Issue’?
• Sarah-Jessica Parker
• Sienna Miller
• Scarlett Johanson
Open to UK residents only
No alternative prize will be offered
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.