We recently reviewed the stunning new GE A835 8 Megapixel Camera and thought that our lovely readers might also like the chance to be the proud owner of one of these fab cameras! So, with that in mind, we’ve put together a special New Years competition for you lovely lot, and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is follow the simple instrustions after the review below.
What Girlie Gossip Thought …
Here’s what we thought about the new Red GE A835 camera.
The A835 comes in an ultra sleek, modern design that looks absolutely stunning. It is eye catching, slim and the ruby red colour is vibrant, fun and attractive. We also absolutely love the fact that the camera is small enough to fit into your handbag!
Features & Quality
This camera is packed full of handy, easy to use features that you really don’t expect! Not only does it have a 4.5 digital zoom, but it also has a 2.5” high resolution LCD screen featuring the latest auto brightness technology that ensures perfect screen visibility both indoors and outdoors. Smile Detection, Blink Detection, Face Detection and In-Camera Panorama Stitching all help to take that perfect picture!
The thing that makes this camera so great in our eyes is the ease of use! It is one of the most simplistic digital camera’s we’ve ever featured, and yet it is still jam packed full of genuinely useful features that help rather than hinder you when taking a photo!
We love the menu; the scrolling wheel at the top is self explanatory and makes taking a photo and viewing your images a complete doddle. It is easy to delete unwanted images and the battery life is very good compared to others on the market today.
What can we say? GE have completely won us over with this simple yet sassy little camera and we were pleasantly surprised to see how easy everything was to use, even for complete amateurs like ourselves! The quality of the images are crisp, clean and clear and if you are looking for a digital camera that you can pop in your handbag for use on the go, then we think you’d struggle to find better than the GE A835.
Hint: Guys, if you’re looking for a top gift idea for your girl this Valentines Day (February 14th) then this digital camera would be our top tip! In the vibrant seductive colour of Red this is one valentines gift she’ll really appreciate this year!
So, you think that camera sounds rather lovely and would like to win one for yourselves do you? Well, seeing as it’s New Year and we’re in festive spirits still then here’s a brand new competition for you! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these cameras for yourself is register as a member on Girlie Gossip (If you havnt already done so) and then send us an email using the form below with the following details:
Your Girlie Gossip Username (If you do not include this you will not be entered!)
Your email address
A winner will be chosen at random on or after 20th January 2009 and contact via email withing 7 days. Good Luck!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.