Released 23rd February 2009
To celebrate the release of the blood drenched horror film, Babysitter Wanted, on 23rd February; we have partnered with Lionsgate Home Entertainment and are giving three lucky winners the chance to win a copy of the DVD!
Attractive but sheltered, Angie Albright is excited to finally attend college, however she soon discovers that there are far worse threats to worry about than a messy dorm room.
While looking for a job babysitting, Angie learns about the recent disappearance of a female college student and the horrific murder of another girl. After growing increasingly paranoid that someone may be stalking her, she is pleased to befriend Rick, a fellow student. When Angie’s car breaks down the night she’s supposed to begin babysitting, Rick jumps at the chance to drive her to the remote farmhouse.
Angie quickly realizes just how creepy the old farmhouse is at night…and just how isolated they are. Then the phone calls begin…
To be in with a chance of winning one of three DVDs we have to give away, simply answer the following question:
What is the name of Angie’s friend in the film?
Send us your answer via the email form below along with your name and address. All winners will be notified on or after 15th March 2009. Good Luck!
Girlie Gossip Rules
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.