Recorded at last year’s sell out shows at London’s magnificent Royal Albert Hall, BILL BAILEY’S REMARKABLE GUIDE TO THE ORCHESTRA is OUT NOW on DVD and Blu-ray.
Comedian and classically trained musician, Bill Bailey joins forces with the brilliantly versatile BBC Concert Orchestra and musical maestro Anne Dudley, one of the UK’s most celebrated composers and arrangers. REMARKABLE GUIDE… is Bill’s own uniquely hilarious and irreverent guide to the sounds, styles, and instruments of the orchestra, with a wide and eclectic range of subjects, including music for 70’s cop shows, sci-fi films, horror movies, news themes, plus some of Bill’s own songs re-imagined for an orchestra.
To celebrate the release, we’re giving you the chance to win a copy of the DVD. To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question
Where was BILL BAILEY’S REMARKABLE GUIDE TO THE ORCHESTRA recorded?
a. Brixton Academy
b. Royal Albert Hall
c. O2 Arena
© 2008 Glassbox Productions Limited. Packaging Design © 2009
Universal Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Send your answer to us along with your Girlie Gossip username, name and address details using the contact form below. Good luck! Comp closes Jan 4th 2010.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.