The four gorgeous golfers’ girls are back …
MEMBERS ONLY is the deliciously naughty follow-up to Private Members, the first in the St Benedict’s Country Club and Spa series.
If you’ve ever enjoyed Footballer’s Wives or Hotel Babylon, slip on your bejewelled Jimmy Choos, pick up your Mulberry handbag and head out to St Benedict’s for a rose petal martini … you’ll love Leonie Fox!
‘Blissfully trashy’ Elle
‘A decadent Blast
of fun’ Heat
‘A romp of
be devoured and
delighted in’ The Sun
‘An X-rated St Trinian’s’
Remember the sexy shenanigans at St Benedict’s? The exclusive country club with more millionaires per square foot than the Hamptons in midsummer? Cindy, Laura, Keeley and Marianne suck you into their naughty world where intrigue, blackmail and depravity bubble beneath the steamy waters of the Jacuzzi…
The girls go gossip crazy when fading soap star Amber Solomon catches her billionaire hotelier husband en flagrante with the housekeeper, and messy divorce proceedings ensue. He won’t part with a penny and she’s damned if she’s going to join the next series of Hell’s Kitchen to keep herself in Krug.
An oversexed American teenager is prowling the spa and swinging is having a revival amongst the WAGs and their footballers. But will the Solomons’ battle royal disrupt the delicious decadence of Delchester’s favourite Spa resort and end in disaster? Of course it will!
We have 6 copies of this fab book up for grabs to lucky Girlie Gossip members! All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning is email us your Girlie Gossip username and full contact details via the contact form below. Simple eh?! Winners will be chosen at random on or after Feb 16th 2009 Good Luck! Pleae note: Entries who do not provide their valid Girlie Gossip Username will not be entered into the draw. New members can register by clicking here – it’s free and easy!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.