Up for grabs are goodie bags for Sam Raimi’s upcoming horror movie Drag Me To Hell.
Christine Brown (Alison Lohman) is an ambitious L.A. loan officer with a charming boyfriend, Professor Clay Dalton (Justin Long). Life is good until the mysterious Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) arrives at the bank to beg for an extension on her home loan. Should Christine follow her instincts and give the old woman a break? Or should she deny the extension to impress her boss, Mr. Jacks (David Paymer), and get a leg-up on a promotion? Christine fatefully chooses the latter, shaming Mrs. Ganush and dispossessing her of her home.
In retaliation, the old woman places the powerful curse of the Lamia on Christine, transforming her life into a living hell. Haunted by an evil spirit and misunderstood by a skeptical boyfriend, she seeks the aid of seer Rham Jas (Dileep Rao) to save her soul from eternal damnation. To help the shattered Christine return her life to normal, the psychic sets her on a frantic course to reverse the spell. As evil forces close in, Christine must face the unthinkable: how far will she go to break free of the curse?
The goodie bags contain the following:
– Drag Me To Hell Tarot Cards
– Drag Me To Hell Buttons
– The Eye and The Gift on DVD
For your chance to win one of three “Drag Me To Hell” Goodie bags, just answer this simple question:
Q) Who plays Christine Brown in Drag Me To Hell?
A) Dakota Fanning
B) Alison Lohman
C) Eliza Dushku
Once you have your answer, send it to us using the handy contact form below before the closing date on June 10th 2009, please remember to select “Competition Entry” from the drop down menu or your entry WILL NOT be put into the draw, Good Luck. Please Note: You must be a registered Girlie Gossip Member to enter. Non members votes will not be counted!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.