Dylan Moran’s latest stand-up show ‘What It Is’ has been playing to packed-out houses across the UK and tickets for his current six-week residency at London’s Apollo theatre are without doubt the hottest in town.
For all those who have not been lucky enough to secure seats to see this master of comedy there is finally the opportunity to see what all the fuss is about now that the DVD is available to
This hedonistic trip through a series of wonderfully emotive and poetic observations is a bittersweet journey, a journey, where pain and pleasure, collide, dreams curdle and potential disappears over a warped horizon. ‘What it is’ will leave you breathless, crying with laughter and nursing the sweetest of hangovers …
Dylan Moran: What It Is LIVE is available now on DVD
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 5 copies of Dylan Moran’s What It Is Live to giveaway, to be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question…
Where was Dylan Moran: What It Is DVD recorded?
© 2009 Universal Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Send us your answer using the contact form below along with your Girlie Gossip username, name and address! Comp closes Jan 6th 2010 Good luck!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.