From the writers of Save the Last Dance & Step Up – MAKE IT HAPPEN Directed by Darren Grant
Starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Riley Smith, John Reardon and Karen LeBlanc
Out To Own On DVD 29th December 2008
Lauryn (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) is a young woman from a small town in Indiana who dreams of making it big as a dancer. Following the sudden death of her parents, she puts her ambitions on hold to help her brother Joel (John Reardon) keep the family’s auto-shop open. When her routine fails to impress at a long-awaited audition with the Chicago School of Music & Dance, Lauryn is dejected. Unable to face Joel and her spirit broken, she decides to stay in Chicago. She moves in with a dancer friend of hers who manages to get her a bookkeeping job in a local burlesque club. One night when the club is closed, Lauryn turns on the music and begins to dance. Alone and uninhibited, she at last feels free. However, it turns out that stumbling across the scene accidentally is the club’s DJ Russ (Riley Smith), himself no stranger to unfulfilled dreams. When one of the dancing girls leaves, Russ reveals to the club owner Brenda (Karen LeBlanc) that Lauryn has the moves. Much to her annoyance at first, it seems that Lauryn might just be thrust into the limelight after all….
Extras: Exclusive interview with Mary Elizabeth Winstead / “She’s Got Moves” – DVD game / trailer / TV spots / 5.1 / HOH subtitles
Region 2 / Cert: PG / Feature Running Time: 86 mins approx / Region 2 / Feature Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1 / Colour PAL / Audio: Stereo, 5.1 / English Language / Cat no: OPTD1427 / RRP: £17.99
You can win yourself a copy of Make It Happen on DVD plus a cute goodie pack by simply emailing us using the contact form below and telling us the answer to this easy question:
Competition closes January 12th 2009
Make it Happen is from the Writers of which movie?
a) Save the last dance
b) Dirty Dancing
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.