We’re offering you the chance to win Maybelline New York’s first vibrating mascara, Pulse Perfection – a mascara for lashes that want it all!
NEW Pulse Perfection uses cutting-edge, vibrating technology for stunning lashes and is ideal for women who have their finger on the pulse! The NEW Pulse Perfection brush vibrates horizontally, mimicking women’s manual application but extending it to its maximum potential easily and effectively. The powerful motor inside generates a staggering 100 horizontal micro-pulsations every second, combining with a patented waved elastomeric brush to help perfect and polish a dramatic lash look. Due to its high flexibility, the brush reacts and moves to the motor’s pulses, ensuring lashes are perfectly coated from root to tip.
The glossy formula in the NEW Pulse Perfection creates an intense and alluring lash look which will really get pulses racing! Lengthening agents are pulsed to their fullest extent as the mascara is applied, for longer looking, clump-free lashes. Caring oils and intense pigments restore lustre, to promote a shiny lash appearance.
Great technology at a great price and the first in the mass market, NEW Pulse Perfection is the vibrating mascara to deliver the perfect lash look and create a buzz in your make-up bag!
For more information visit www.maybelline.co.uk
To win this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question and send us the answer along with your full name and mailing address using the contact form below:
How many micro-pulsations does the motor inside the mascara generate every second?
Terms and Conditions
Closing date for entries is 1st October 2009
Open to UK & Ireland residents over the age of 18
Five winners will receive the new Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara RRP £14.99
Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.