Life-changing love, loss and deception with the return of One Tree Hill Complete Season 6 available on DVD 5th October 2009
Juicy tales of love and heartbreak take us on another emotional rollercoaster as sensational US drama, One Tree Hill: Season 6, launches on DVD on 5th October 2009, courtesy of Warner Home Video.
No longer grappling with adolescent pangs, season 6 mesmerises us with the gripping storylines of our characters adult lives, as they face the exciting possibility of their dreams coming true, and the heartbreaking reality that being an adult isn’t as easy as it seems.
We discover shocking new revelations of love, loss and deception which plunges us into the depths of Tree Hill’s darkest secrets.
After being left at the altar, Lucas Scott (CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY) decides to give love another chance and the first episode of the new season reveals who Lucas proposed to following the spectacular cliff hanger of season 5’s finale. Is the woman of his dreams Brooke, Peyton or Lindsay….all will finally be revealed!
And love is not the only thing looking up in Lucas’ life as he is unexpectedly offered an exciting opportunity to make his new book into a film. Can Lucas juggle the pressures of his growing career with his exciting new relationship?
Peyton Sawyer (HILARIE BURTON) meets someone with a connection to her mother and, as she explores this new relationship, learns more than she bargained for about her past.
Brooke Davis (SOPHIA BUSH) makes a painful revelation as she fights with her scheming mother, Victoria (recurring guest star DAPHNE ZUNIGA), over the future of her company….with devastating consequences. How far will Victoria go, and will the company survive this dramatic mother-daughter feud?
Meanwhile, Natahan (JAMES LAFFERTY) and Hayley (BETHANY JOY GALEOTTI) relish the joys of parenting their son, Jamie (JACKSON BRUNDAGE), and Nathan receives an exciting opportunity that could fulfil his shattered dream of being a basketball player. But following his accident, will he have the capability to achieve his goal? Haley also pursues her ongoing dream of playing music professionally but will her and Nathan’s personal goals drive the family apart?
The family are also hit by further intrigue and upset as Hayley learns the truth about Dan’s twisted accident, culminating in an explosive showdown guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Mouth (LEE NORRIS) makes a tough decision about a job offer that might take him away from Millicent (LISA GOLDSTEIN) and his life in Tree Hill. Skills (ANTWON TANNER) coaches the Ravens basketball team and Deb (BARBARA ALYN WOODS) settles in as Jamie’s nanny; together, Skills and Deb must decide if they are ready to bring their relationship out into the open or if it is easier to call it quits. And, after being struck by a car, resident villain Dan’s (PAUL JOHANSSON) life hangs in the balance… Again!
With the added tragedy of a death hitting Tree Hill, season 6 sees the lives of our characters about to change forever…..
Don’t miss One Tree Hill Season 6, available to buy on 7-disc DVD from 5th October 2009.
DVD EC includes:
Deleted scenes (episodes 3-9, 13, 15 & 20)
Audio Commentaries with Exec Producer, Mark Schwahn (episode 12 & 18)
• One Tree Hill Goes Back in Time
• Celebrity Soundtrack
• The Director’s Debut
To be in with a chance of winning simply send us your name and address along with your girlie gossip username using the contact form below. Good luck! Competition closes 25th October 2009.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.