Are you ready to set sail into the future? Then climb aboard HMS Boosh and join Howard and Vince for their brand new Mighty Boosh Live: Future Sailors Tour DVD, where you will get to see Howard wrestle with the problems of the universe in tiny shorts, while Vince gets his hair extra big and flounces about. Bob Fossil’s dance moves will turn you on then anger you over and over until you puke. You shall then weep with salty joy as Bollo and Naboo move about and say stuff in their own special way. The Boosh are mighty and sailing at you, strap your eyes onto your brain double tight, cos it’s gonna get choppy like electric sushi.
The Mighty Boosh Live: Future Sailors Tour is available to own on standard, special and limited edition DVD on November 16.
So if that’s whet your appetite and you’re now ready to play your hand to win The Mighty Boosh Live: Future Sailors Tour DVD then simply answer the following question.
What’s Vince’s most precious asset?
a. His boots
b. His hair
c. His buttocks
Send us the answer to the question along with your Girlie Gossip username, name and address details using the contact form below! Comp closes Jan 2nd 2010
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.