Scarlett Johansson stars in a witty, romantic comedy about life at the top as seen from the bottom, coming to DVD on February 18. Win The Nanny Diaries Goodies & a £50 TopShop voucher to celebrate!
BAFTA-winner Scarlett Johansson (Girl With a Pearl Earring, Lost In Translation) stars as nanny Annie Braddock in this witty peek into the glamorous world of high society New York, also starring Alicia Keys.
College graduate Annie is disillusioned with life after being forced into a boring career by her pushy parents, but after a chance encounter with Mrs X, played by double-Oscar nominee Laura Linney (The Truman Show, Love Actually), the strapped-for-cash Annie takes a job as live-in nanny looking after her five-year-old son Grayer.
Annie quickly realises that life in swanky Manhattan is far from the lavish, care-free existence she expected. Living with the family from hell and looking after a spoiled brat of a boy turns into a nightmare, with hilarious consequences.
Life gets even more complicated when Annie, struggling to deal with this dysfunctional family, finds herself falling for their handsome neighbour played by Chris Evans (Fantastic Four).
With her life-plan in tatters, Annie ponders if she has really found her Prince Charming in this rags-to-riches Cinderella story with a modern twist and Upper East Side accent.
The Nanny Diaries is available to buy from February 18, 2008 from Paramount Home Entertainment
For your chance to win a copy of The Nanny Diaries on DVD, and a copy of the book answer the question below! ONE Lucky first prize winner also gets a £50 TopShop voucher!
Name another famous Nanny
c) Mary Poppins
Use the form below to send us your answer! Good luck, competition closes March 2nd 2008
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.