Set for DVD release on 13 July 2009 by Momentum Pictures, The Young Victoria features an outstanding ensemble British cast headed by Golden Globe winner Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend. On the eve of her 18th birthday and succession to the English throne, young Princess Victoria (Emily Blunt, The Devil Wears Prada) is caught in a royal power struggle. But it is her blossoming love affair with Albert (Rupert Friend, Pride & Prejudice) that will determine the strength of her reign.
Can she dedicate her life to her country and her heart to the one man she truly loves? Discover the passion and romance behind one of history’s greatest love stories.
To celebrate the release of The Young Victoria we have teamed up with Elemis to offer x3 lucky winners the chance to win a copy of The Young Victoria on DVD and a brilliant Elemis Pro-Collagen Body Serum Intensive Lift.
Pro-Collagen Body Serum Intensive Lift is a non-sticky, easily absorbed gel-serum formulated with an anti-ageing Peptide combined with Acacia, Paracress and the revolutionary Padina Pavonica to stimulate the fibroblasts (network of skin fibres) to speed up cell-communication and production of Collagen and Elastin.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous beauty product and The Young Victoria on DVD all you need to do is answer the following question:
Emily Blunt also starred in which film:
a) The Devil Wears Prada
b) Iron Man
c) Mamma Mia
Send us your answer along with your girlie gossip username and full name and address via the email form below. Please note, entries who do not provide the information specified may be disqualified from the draw.
Good luck, competition closes July 20th
Elemis is the leading British spa and skincare brand, favoured by over 5.7 million spa-goers every year. Elemis spa-therapies and products are available through an elite network of over 1200 spas in 45 countries, 130 cruise ships, selected department stores globally, via www.timetospa.co.uk and British Airways Elemis Travel Spas at London’s Heathrow Airport (T5) and New York’s JFK Airport (T7).
The Young Victoria is released on DVD from 13th July – www.theyoungvictoria.co.uk
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.