Some say that the eyes are the window to the soul. Your eyes express the way you feel. They can look bright, sultry, or fluttery, depending on what you do to them. Radiant eyes are a must if you want to look beautiful! Here’s everything you need to know to help you achieve radiant eyes:
Get Plenty of Sleep
Sleep is the first step to getting radiant eyes. If you don’t get enough sleep, your eyes can look puffy, tired, and red. You should get at least 6 hours of sleep a night. 8 hours sleep is ideal! However, anymore than 8 hours and you could make them look worse. Not only is more than 8 hours bad for the body, it could also make your eyes look even puffier. Try to find the right balance by going to bed and getting up at the same time each night.
Apply Specialist Eye Treatments
Specialist eye treatments can help to reduce any issues you have with your eyes. For example, if you have fine lines, you should be able to find a cream to reduce them. If you have puffy eyes, there are plenty of hydrogels on the market that can reduce that.
Use Eye Drops
Eye drops can brighten your eyes and make them look gorgeous. Just beware of the dangers of using cheap eye drops. If they ever irritate you, you should stop using them straight away! Read reviews on the best eye drops to make sure you’re not harming your eyes.
As we get older, our skin can lose elasticity and begin to look different. Some issues occur around the eyes. The lids and brows can droop, leaving us looking tired and feeling uncomfortable. Surgery like blepharoplasty could be the answer if you’re tired of this problem. Surgery shouldn’t be taken lightly, so make sure you weigh up the pros and cons. You should also find the best surgeon and have a thorough consultation with them before going ahead.
Apply Clever Eye Makeup
Clever eye makeup can make your eyes look exactly as you want them to. You can create pretty much any effect you want. Here are some of my favorite tips to get you started:
- Apply a corrector concealer before your normal concealer to make your eyes look brighter by reducing dark circles.
- Apply a dab of light highlighter in the corner of your eyes to open them and make them look more radiant.
- Use a white liner on your waterline to make eyes look bigger.
- Curl your eyelashes to open up your eyes before applying mascara.
- Watch tutorials and practice with eyeshadow to get the look you want.
- Never wear red or pink eyeshadow – it makes us look tired!
- Apply highlighter under the browbone to lift the eye area. You can also dot some just above the brow bone.
Nobody will be able to resist you once you’ve tried these tips to get radiant eyes. If you have any tips of your own, leave a comment and let us know!