Life is good for Luis (Alain Chabat). He’s happily single, enjoys his job and is loved, cherished and pampered by his mother and five sisters. But, one day, they decide it’s time for him to marry.
Luis hurriedly hatches a plan to fend off their unwelcome intrusion into his love life. He will find the perfect woman, who will charm his family, exchange engagement rings… and disappear on the day of the wedding. After that, nobody will dare mention the word marriage to him again. By happy coincidence, Luis meets Emmanuelle (Charlotte Gainsbourg), his best friend’s sister, who’s just arrived in Paris and is looking for a job. It seems like a win-win situation for both of them, but the best-laid plans of single men can go horribly wrong!
“Finally, French cinema gets
its sense of humour back.”
DVD OUT TO OWN ON 25th February 2008
Extras: Making Of, Special Interview, Deleted Scenes, Blooper Reel
Feature running time: 86 mins approx
Feature Aspect ratio: 1.85:1 / Colour / PAL
Dolby Digital 5.1 / Stereo 2.0
French language with English subtitles
Cat No: OPTD1141
To celebrate the release we have 5 x Bourjois nail varnishes plus 3 copies of “I Do” on DVD to give away to lucky girlie gossip members!
All you have to do to win is answer the following question and email it to us using the contact form below! Good luck! Competition closes March 1st 2008
Q) Where would you find the Eiffel Tower?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.