Heading back to Uni doesn’t have to mean dull and dreary basics. Lately more and more stores have been making it easier to find genuinely stylish products at budget friendly prices, with students in mind. Check out our top picks for back to uni home décor inspiration below.
1. Folklore Nina Jarema Set of Three Nesting Storage Tins £12.95 from NotTheUsual. These tins are so versatile. Use them in the kitchen as storage cannisters or pop them on your desk to keep things neat and tidy, with a pop of colour! www.nottheusual.co.uk
2. Elsie & Fleur Wooden Hanging Bird £6.50. Add a feminine, cosy touch with these quality wooden designs! www.elsieandfleur.co.uk
3. Elsie & Fleur Pack of five flower motif wooden pegs £3.00. These are great for sealing opened packets, and helping you to avoid food waste by keeping everything neat, tidy and sealed shut on your kitchen shelves! www.elsieandfleur.co.uk
4. Happy Jackson Large Jotter ‘Big Plans’ from NotTheUsual. £8.95. This large, bright and practical book is perfect for Uni work and notes. The design is eye catching and just screams productivity! www.nottheusual.co.uk
5. Desk Lamp in Duck Egg Blue from Homesense. £34.99. A stylish and modern lamp that would look perfect on your uni desk. www.homesense.com
6. Homesense also have a great range of notebooks for keeping organised this winter. Check out the cool design prints on the books above! www.homesense.com