To celebrate the release of the third installment and hilarious family film Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs on 1st July 2009, we have teamed up with Twentieth Century Fox to give away 5 goodie bags filled with fun Ice Age 3 merchandise! Aren’t you lucky?
The sub-zero heroes from the worldwide blockbusters “Ice Age” and “Ice Age: The Meltdown” are back, on an incredible adventure…for the ages.
Scrat is still trying to nab the ever-elusive nut (while, maybe, finding true love); Manny and Ellie await the birth of their mini-mammoth; Diego the Sabre-toothed tiger wonders if he’s growing too “soft” hanging with his pals, and Sid the sloth gets into trouble when he creates his own makeshift family by hijacking some dinosaur eggs.
On a mission to rescue the hapless Sid, the gang ventures into a mysterious underground world, where they have some close encounters with dinosaurs, battle flora and fauna, run amuck – and meet a relentless, one-eyed, dino-hunting weasel named Buck.
For the chance to win one of the five goody bags we have on offer, all you need to do is answer the following question…
What type of animal is Sid?
To see more on the film go to www.iceage3.co.uk
Send your answers to us using the contact form below, please include your username! For those who have not yet regsitered you can do so here
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.